Don’t think of the Farmer’s Fridge kiosk as a vending machine. It’s a veggie machine. And just as each salad is a culinary thing of beauty, the kiosk is a work of art in its own right. Made from reclaimed wood (provided by Modern Urban Woods of West Chicago) and even some recycled materials, each one is unique and user-friendly.
A Few Facts:
- The Farmer’s Fridge kiosk accepts all major credit cards.
- Touch screens, bar code scanners for coupons and email receipts make it super user-friendly.
- We haven’t tested this, but it may actually hug you, too.
- Product images, nutrition and ingredient information are in a large, easy to read format.
- You can buy multiple items at once.
- Power consumption for each machine is under $10 worth of electricity a month.
- It keeps your food at the perfect temperature.
- We get fresh produce every morning.
- We arrive at 5 a.m. and make everything from scratch… daily.
- We make everything in our local, fully licensed, shared kitchen… daily.
- We deliver the salads to the machine at 10 a.m. and remove the unsold salads (which we donate to a local food pantry)… daily.
- We discount any unsold salads by $1 at 6 p.m. … nightly.