Will let you know my thoughts after I book that free appointment. 🙂 Go here to get your free visit..
About Maven (from the App store):
Real health and wellness – designed exclusively for women – is now at your fingertips.
Instantly book a video appointment with a nurse practitioner, mental health specialist, physical therapist, nutritionist, OB/GYN, pediatrician, lactation consultant, or doula.
Maven is healthcare that fits around your life.
*UTI? Rash? Just want to be sure that something is “normal”?*
Speak with a Nurse Practitioner and get the advice you want, and a prescription if you need it. No more waiting rooms, no more missed meetings, no more self-diagnosis.
*New mom? Busy mom?*
With Maven you can connect with experts in prenatal, postpartum and pediatric care, wherever you are – without having to leave the house.
*Simple, clear pricing*
Why pay for a co-pay? Appointments with Maven Practitioners start at just $18 – and you can even get a prescription.
*Know that you’re speaking with the best*
All Maven Practitioners are highly-vetted through a rigorous, multi-step vetting process.
We believe that the key to great health is to have an ongoing relationship with your providers, not just one-off “fixes”. That’s why we’ve made it easy to keep the conversation going after your appointment by sending secure private messages to your practitioners, and making it super simple to book a follow-up whenever you need to.
And for those questions where you want the experience and support of a community of women like you as well as practitioners, you can ask a question in our FREE forum.
JUST SOME OF THE WAYS MAVEN CAN HELP YOU
– Breastfeeding support and infant care via lactation consultants
– Nutrition support and weight loss via nutritionists
– Private birth education classes and postpartum support via doulas
– Fertility counseling or general women’s care via OB/GYNs
– Prenatal support via women’s health nurse practitioners
– Postpartum support via women’s health physical therapists
– Postpartum depression support via perinatal mental health providers
– Children’s health services via family nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners, and pediatricians
– Primary care services with Rx capability via nurse practitioners to treat basic issues: UTIs, the common cold, the flu, rashes, heartburn, etc.
PRIVACY IS IN YOUR CONTROL
See any provider you want as an education-only appointment, by choosing to have an anonymous appointment.
All those embarrassing questions around STDs answered—and the provider never knows your name.
An important note around prescriptions: controlled substances, narcotics, and certain sedatives may not be prescribed via a video appointment.